The IMTA offers an 11-week training course over a total of 440 hours. The course consists of four modules. Our courses teach physiotherapists to adopt a problem-orientated approach when treating patients with movement dysfunctions. In all of the courses participants examine and treat patients under supervision. The course instructors carry out practical demonstrations of patient treatment. In a variety of European countries IMTA courses are a prerequisite for obtaining a qualification in Orthopaedic Manual Therapy (OMT) in accordance with IFOMT guidelines (IFOMT = International Federation of Orthopaedic Manipulative Therapists).
- Consolidating knowledge gained on Level 1 course and providing deeper understanding of the Maitland® Concept.
- Advanced skills in the examination and treatment of all peripheral joints and spine, including assessment of functional demonstration.
- Application of differentiation tests, knowledge of the biomechanics of the spine and application of combined movements and compression.
- Detailed examination and treatment of neurodynamic structures; providing theoretical background.
- Examination and treatment of selected clinical syndromes.
Once they have successfully completed Level 2a and the certificate module at the DVMT (www.DVMT.org), German physiotherapists will be permitted by health insurance offices to include the heading “Manual Therapy” in their invoicing.See course program
Group 19, Warsaw/
Instructors: Thomas Horre i Jürg Hauswirth
19 - 23 June 2022
5 - 9 October 2022
Group 20, Warsaw/
Instructors: Thomas Horre i Sandra Baumgärtner
15 - 19 December 2022
28 Mach - 1 April 2023
Group 21, Gdańsk/
Instructors: Thomas Horre i Daria Frozyna
19 - 23 April 2023
30 August - 3 September 2023
Diagnostyka i terapia skoliozy wg Metody FITS (Funkcjonalna Indywidualna Terapia Skolioz)Read more
ESP Muscle Balance and Sport Training – kolano
Prewencja i rehabilitacja urazów stawu kolanowegoRead more
OMT, czyli program Ortopedycznej Terapii Manualnej z akredytacją IFOMPT, jest międzynarodowym programem szkoleniowym dla fizjoterapeutów.Read more